Father's, God's gifts to Families.

A nobler calling has no man than that of being a father, within him God plants the ability to give life. He is the greatest of sculptures, for he molds the life of his offspring. The greatest music to a father's ears is, "I love you" from the mouth of his children as it expresses what is in their heart. 

The love of a father transcends time and space and lodges in the heart of his kids. How do I know this? Because of my father.

Although it has been a long time since he passed, he forever resides in my heart.
There are family members today that have never known him, but from my memory he will never depart.
The passing of time cannot erase the look of joy I saw on his face, as he bounced my siblings on his knees.
Even today I feel his presence on the wings of the gentle breeze as it swirls among the leaves of the trees.
To see my dads face and give him a hug I cannot do. If you are blessed to have your dad, you can, it's up to you.  
Cherish your Dad, for you will never have another and realize he would not be your father without your precious mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".