Is the Something I know Aabout Some Things the Right Thing?

I don’t know everything about everything but I do know something about some things. Even though the something I know about some things may not agree what you think you know about the same thing doesn’t mean that the something that I know about some things is the wrong thing. It is possible that the something you know about the same thing could be the wrong thing and what I know be the right thing.

You and I need to be careful that we don’t accept the wrong thing as the right thing so as not to present that wrong thing as the right thing where other people accept the wrong thing as the right thing.

If we are taught the wrong thing about all things long enough we will accept that wrong thing as the right thing but, that does not make the wrong thing the right thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".