The Right to Write.

The right to write is a freedom that does not ensure what we write is right.

I write what I write because I believe it to be right but, that does not necessarily make what I write right, because what I write is based on what I perceive to be right and what I perceive to be right may not be right. What I write is only right if what I write is right.


If you think what I write is not right then, w
rite what you think is right without using what you think is your right to write condemning what I write, or write to condemn me personally because you do not think that what I write is right.

Let people hold what we write because we think it is right up to the bright light and let the rightly divided word of truth determine if what we write is right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".