What is Resurrection Power?

What is Resurrection Power?

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you, Romans 8:11).

It is the same power that brought Jesus into this world.

It is the same power that empowered Jesus in His earthly ministry.

It is the same power that enabled Jesus to submit to His Father’s will.

It is the same power that enabled Jesus to voluntary go the way of the cross.

It is the same power that enabled Jesus not to call 10,000 angles to free Him from the cross.

It is the same power that resurrected Jesus from the dead.

It is the standard power of the New Testament!

It is the same power that equips the believer to work the
works of God.

It is the same power that is the Grace Message.

And, if that same power dwells in you it shall quicken (give spiritual life to) your mortal body and enable you to BE!
It is the only hell shattering, death defying, life sustaining, believer equipping, fear destroying, sin forgiving, devil overcoming, people accepting, gossip ending, spirit empowering, miracle working, bondage breaking, freedom ensuring, believer unifying, and Church victory living POWER there is!

This AWESOME RESURRECTION POWER is nothing less than LOVE!

DOING without LOVING means NOTHING spiritually!

Love and life go together, where there is life there is love and where there is love there is life. Being vitally connected to Jesus as our source of life is our connection with love.

In 1 Cor. 13 we read;
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall be done away; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall be done away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away. But now abides faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

In John 15 we read;
"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love .”If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.” You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

And His COMMAND  to  us is to LOVE!

LOVE my friend is the power that will enable you to accomplish the great commission and live the GOSPEL in all of it’s miraculous demonstration!

LOVE is RESURRECTION POWER that fuels all activities within the Kingdom of God! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".