Jesus protect me.

Notice the Pictures.

A Man asking for protection from the placard caring people standing for "christian causes" who claim to be Jesus followers.

I imagine Jesus continuing the conversation this way,

"I will son...but, they are not my followers, they are Law followers, all who call themselves Christians don't know me...they are still bound and controlled by the Mosaic Law which I fulfilled and set them free from. They started out in Grace but have been deceived by religion to mix Law and Grace without realizing that Grace plus something equals NOTHING, by doing so they have "fallen from Grace" If they would only receive my GRACE they would love people as I love them."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".