Fly on the Winds of Grace.

It is only people who know that the Law is dead and are not living in its resurrected illusion that so many people are living in...who can understand and live the reality and freedom in the Grace life of the resurrected Christ.

Living in the illusion of the resurrection of the Law has blinded the eyes, befuddled the mind and hardened the heart of people living in its illusion, to where the reality of the Grace life is but a figment of some degenerate's imagination, when in reality it is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and provides the power to empower the community of the redeemed to fill the community of humanity with the glory of God.

To do its doing the Law commands, yet gives me neither feet or hands, therefore, I am unable to keep its demands.

But, the good news the Grace Gospel brings, bids me to fly by giving me wings, to sore above the works of self and empowers me with the life of my King, working through me doing His thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".