A Better Covenant.


Before the better covenant people's relationship with God was subject to keeping the requirements of the Law. 

With the establishment of the new covenant through the death and resurrection of Christ and His revealing of the Gospel of His Grace to Paul, everything is provided by and through Christ. 

Some things the Law can't give that Jesus does give us through Grace.

It can't give me the Spirit. Gal. 3: 2
It can't give me gifts. Gal. 3: 5
It can't give me peace. Gal 3: 11
It can't give me faith. Gal 3: 12
It can't bring redemption.Gal. 3: 13
It can't give me my inheritance. Gal. 3: 18
It can't give me life. Gal 3: 21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".