Stooping to Low.

When I stoop to ridiculing or demeaning another person because I believe their belief is wrong and misguided because of deception...I need to realize that my beliefs may be wrong because of misguidance and deception as well.

Therefore, it is wise to question my established beliefs to see if they are a result of deception's deception or based on correct contextual setting and correct historical understanding.

Besides, ridiculing or demeaning a person because I believe their belief is wrong...IS WRONG...and is not the same as questioning the belief they believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".