Gospel Heralding.

A Gospel expounder may be heralding a gospel that is not really the Gospel. Why?

Because everybody's belief as to what the Gospel is has been influenced by the environment they live in and their exposure to what was expounded as the Gospel.

What you have heard through your ear-gate, mediated upon with your mind-gate along with studying the bible and interpreting it to back up the doctrine you have been taught, has renewed your mind to the point of you accepting misinterpretation, man-made doctrine, wrongly understood application, and acceptance of tradition as the Gospel, when in fact it is not the Gospel at all.

This deception that has laid hold of you has made the effect that the word of God is to have on people of no effect because the Gospel delivered is not the Gospel of Jesus Christ given to Paul to deliver to the community of humanity.

Paul, who wrote most of the New Testament, preached a gospel that was revealed to him directly from God; And, brothers, I make known to you the gospel which was preached by me, that it is not according to man. For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it except by a revelation of Jesus Christ (Gal 1:11-12).

This Gospel is known as the Gospel of Grace.

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24).

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel (Gal 1:6).

A just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace (Phil 1:7)

Therefore they stayed there a long time, speaking boldly in the Lord, who was bearing witness to the word of His grace, granting signs and wonders to be done by their hands (Acts 14:3)

“So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.(Acts 20:32)

If someone is not preaching and living the the Gospel of Grace...they are not heralding or practicing the true Gospel.

The Gospel is not the knowing or the keeping of the law...the Gospel is not religious theology or man-made doctrines...the Gospel is not denominational statements of belief...the teaching of the prophets or preachers...is not repeating the "sinners prayer" as a scapegoat from the fear-mongers hell...the Gospel is not the religious rules or the do's and don'ts of religion.

THE GOSPEL IS THE REVELATION OF WHO JESUS IS AND WHAT JESUS HAS DONE TO EMPOWER THE COMMUNITY OF HIS REDEEMED TO REVEAL WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE COMMUNITY F THE REDEEMED!

THE WHOLE OF THE GOSPEL IS JESUS CHRIST AND HIS the REVELATORY SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENT BY HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".