Do my How I's Demonstrate Godliness or Godlessness...

How I treat people in the community of humanity on a daily basis in living life daily...

How I respond to people who believe differently than I do...

How I react to the sin-scarred sinner on the sin-polluted street...

How I interact with the across-my-path people I meet...

How I deal with narrow-minded people in their narrow-religious confusion of narrow-religious tradition on their narrow-minded street...

How I understand and respond to the gracious grace of a graceful God as a member of the community of the redeemed...

Is a far better indication of my respect, reverence and belief in God and His righteousness...

Than standing for a "christian cause"...

By stuffing my face with Chick-fill-a chicken to show my distaste and hate for the homosexual life-style...

Picketing outside of an abortion clinic to show my hatred for the abortionist...

Fear-mongering the sinner to scare the hell out of them to get them to join the faith...

Or fear-mongering the saint to keep them in the faith.

How do I love...

How do I care...

How do I share...

Do my HOW I's demonstrate Godliness or Godlessness?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".