My Morning Thoughts on Grace.


It is not that grace has been tried and found wanting, within religion...It is that grace has been lost because of religion therefore, left untried!

To experience grace, one must stop traveling the religious train of "I" think "I" can..."I" think "I" can, because grace is "I" less, and travel the grace train of  "Christ in me can do all things."

Grace is not about what you do, it is about what you don't do because God has done EVERYTHING pertaining to grace.

Your doing to obtain grace makes grace graceless.

Comments

  1. I am not traveling on the religious train of I think I can but the I know I can train. It is same one the grace preacher Paul was on. He said in Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

    For you to say we don`t have to do anything to obtain grace is not Scriptural. In order for us to receive God`s grace we have to humble ourselves. If we are proud then instead of God giving us grace He will resist us. That's what the Scriptures say.

    James 4:6King James Version (KJV)

    6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

    Furthermore once we receive God`s grace we don`t stop there. There is something else we must do. We then have to grow in grace.

    2 Peter 3:18King James Version (KJV)

    18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

    There is a lot of doing under grace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".