A MERRY CHRISTMAS...not only to my family and friends...but to EVERYBODY!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.

Christ’s Birth is not about;
Santa Clause is Coming to Town
Here Comes Santa Clause
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer –
I Believe in Father Christmas
Jolly Old St. Nicholas
Little Saint Nick
Santa Baby
The Night Santa Went Crazy
Up on the Housetop

Christ’s Birth is about;

O Holy Night
Mary Did You Know
Hark the Herald, Angels Sing
Angels, We Have Come on High
Joy to the World
Go Tell it on the Mountain
Away in a Manger
Silent Night
The First Noel
O Little Town of Bethlehem

So if we are going to celebrate the Birth of Christ, let's realize that it has nothing to do with all the traditional commercial trappings we wrap around this time of year!
God’s message in the Birth of Christ is…

I am coming…coming to you in the form of a human. I will be called Jesus, GOD SAVES! I, God will live with you...close and intimate. You will be able to hear and feel and touch me for a little while. I will love you with an everlasting love just like I have from the very beginning… and then I will sacrifice myself in your place because I want you to be with me forever, then I will live in you. I want to share my riches and myself with you forever. I love you more than you can think or know! You are so precious to me. That is why “I” am going to make things right, I am going to deal with sin once and for all because I will GRACE you with my LOVE.

I am not coming to judge or condemn you to some hell fire...I am coming to bring the GOOD NEWS of my GRACE and LOVE. I made you for fellowship with me and by my Grace that relationship is assured.

I am truly your GOOD NEWS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

The Abusive Tool of Fear-Mongering.

A Bloggers Take on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" and "Hell".