Religious Stagnation.


In my relationship with God, if I religiously stagnate on the plateau of man-made doctrinal knowledge regarding Christ and His Gospel, I will cease to spiritually mature in Christ. Instead my selfish fleshly nature resurrects and it pretends to be new...giving me the false assurance that I am godly.

The longer I park on the plateau of man-made doctrinal knowledge, made to look good by denominated bible interpretation, the more my relationship status with Christ degenerates into religiosity spawned by a religious spirit of performance in doing the do's and don'ts to measure up to being a "good Christian". this brings me into the bondage of religious performance BUT, I become void of spiritual life.

Popular posts from this blog

DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF YOURSELVES TOGETHER! by David Yeubanks

Scriptures to the Witness of God being the Father of ALL, and Jesus being the Savior of ALL. Introduction.

The Tithe Deception.